Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Talking about Americans.

Isn't the US of A tired of looking bad yet?

So they put in this Patriot Act crapola and then one of the guys they use it on they fail to prosicute. The Conan and Jesse Ventura are Governors. They're president is one of the less intellegent people in there entire country and clearly demonstrates this stupidity ona regular basis. Their hippocrasy over human rights abuses is in the news day after day. The kidnap innocent Germans and Torture them 'accidently' in a supposed case of mistaken identity. They've stopped believing in Evolution. Everywhere else in the world gay marriage is legalized. They are the fattest country on the planet. This war on iraq thing is obviously blowing up in there face.

You think at some point the intellegent Americans would step up and say "this sucks! we are the laughing stock of the world. Let's change some shit." CONAN WILL BE YOUR PRESIDENT! I would move. I would just fucking move. CONAN! have you seen Conan? It's one of my favorite movies but I DON'T want him to lead me.

Only the Flying Spaghetti Monster can save them now.


Today's Song of the Day is "No More Heroes" by The Stranglers off their 1977 album "No More Heroes."

Crazy Fact: In 1976, the Stranglers were the opening act at the Ramones' first London show.

njoy

2 comments:

Mad'Nis said...

The weirdest thing is: Americans CONTROL the fucking media. Dude go to the link at onegoodmove for the guys who are actually waging war on Christmas and who made a documentary called "the god who wasn't there" wawa! I wanna see that!

Anyway, I don't believe that Americans don't believe in Evolution. It's true, I would be going insane if I heard every day what a retard my president and all my courtrymen are.

Retards, incompetents, and pansies. The new america. How is that possible? All the Americans that I know personally are loud-mouthed hard-thinking good-arguing hard-core professionals who make Germans look like a bunch of beer sloshing never-paying slouches. I don't get it.

But in the news you hear about them afraid of nail-clippers, dropping bombs on their allies, ready to execute homosexuals, hating France, not-believing in evolution AUGGGHHHHH!!! It's the most powerful country in the WORLD!!! if all the smart people leave, the creationists will control the nukes without opposition.

I think all the smart people are leaving. ayayay.

Anonymous said...

saw this as i was procrastinating - enjoy!

http://blogfiles.wfmu.org/KF/0511/arnold_in_brazil.mov

xomo