Saturday, December 24, 2005

Burn out.

Schools out and I've done nothing bought some presents and played video games. That's it. But holy cow did I need it. I thought I wasn't ever going back to school again after that last hit. jeesus, it almost killed me. This whole caring about marks thing sucks it's surplants liking school with a big fat hairy ball of stress. Fuck that. Good marks are for suckers.

John Carmack dropped out after one year of a Com Sci degree and then wrote Doom. That's not so bad.


Today's Song of the Day is "Nutcracker, ballet, Op. 71 'Waltz of the Flowers'" Composed by Peter Ilyich Tchaikovsky in 1892 from his Ballet "The Nutcracker."

Crazy Fact: The composer died of cholera, or -- as some now contend -- from drinking poison in accordance with a death sentence conferred on him by his classmates from the School of Jurisprudence, who were fearful of shame on the institution owing to an alleged homosexual episode involving Tchaikovsky. Jesus.

njoy

No comments: