Friday, December 02, 2005

Raw Deal

I know this is old news but Conservative Republicans are out raged that Govenor Schwarzenegger named Susan Kennedy a democrat and a openly gay one a his chief of staff.

What

The

Fuck.

Govenor Schwarzenegger should be hunting down Sarah Connor, shooting aliens or praying to Crom to watch over his victory against Thulsa Doom. ALL of that make more sense to me. All of it. I STILL can't get over it. nope just can't. Govenor?!


Today's Song of the Day is "An der schönen, blauen Donau (On the Beautiful, Blue Danube), waltz for orchestra, Op. 314" conducted by Herbert Von Karajan, composed by Johann Strauss II in 1867.

Crazy Fact: He's Austrian too... Ok 'splain this one to me. His dad is a conductor, composer and whatnot and has the balls to forbid his son from the same path. He has to take Violin lessons in secret from a player in his father's orchestra. His dad wanted him to be a banker. lame lame crazy lame.

njoy

1 comment:

Mad'Nis said...

Happy Birthday to you,
My brain is like poo
I don't have your email...
you... poo...too.... shoe...

... and I can't rhyme either!

Hahahaha, ahaha, aha, ahem, hm, yeah.

Seriously, heard there was a party, sorry I couldn't be there, but I partied here alright, I'm still sore, we'll say it was for you,

yeahoo! (Gesundheit!)