Tuesday, December 12, 2006

It's been that long.

Hey everybody. I only have one exam left and I get married in just under two weeks.

This is one of those situations where you have too much to say so you say nothing. Where to start? Well I'll make make small talk instead. Three things that I find astounding:

They are making a Moon Base. ( Dude!!!)
They found flowing water on Mars. (Evian has bought the rights... Joking)
Sarah quit smoking. (Love that girl.)
Boeing has invented a solar panel that captures 40% of the suns energy (Ok 4 Things. That's up from 18%)

That's the kinda solar panels they have in the world which burns no oil. That stops interfering in the affairs of the middle east, that doesn't create CO2 and allows you to generate your own power. I like that world. That world also has a base on the moon, which is very very 70s TV of them.

Ok the C++ is calling me.


Today's Song of the Day is "The Prettiest Star" by David Bowie off his 1973 album "Aladdin Sane."

Crazy Fact: I'm Alive.

njoy

1 comment:

Mad'Nis said...

Dude, getting married is easy.

Making a Wedding DVD is hard, I'll send it soon.

Installing an IKEA kitchen is fucking hell, especially if you try to manage it in German. (make that German/Swedish)

I so wish I could be there man, but I know it'll be great. Congrat's to the fiancée on the whole quitting smoking bit, that's way harder than saying "I do" or "Ja" (in my case... I guess it's usually "Ich will" [I want] but our's was beautifully secular. Did you see that horoscope wheel? That was nothing next to the photographs in the hallway, haha!)

Perentheses, I can't even spell them. I'm destroyed after another night of kitchen building.

IKEA! IKEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaa.....zzzzzzzz