Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Take a walk on the Geek Side.

ok ok ok so you've heard me talk about this "Geek Beer" thing that happens in the Computer Science Building, well Now I can bring it home to you in pictures and most importantly movies:

If you want to see the geeks rock. Go here.

Just incase you forget or don't know. Almost every friday of the year all the little geeks come out of their little geek holes, away from their bright screens, away from there little geek tasks and log out of their little geek machines. Each one excited to socialize and frolic again at 'Geek Beer' with all the other geeks. They put on there most geekiest finery, one geek will where his authentic 1984 "Commodore 64" T-shirt; another will put on her "I 'heart' Steve Jobs" head-band. Still another will the lucky Twenty-SIded Die which brought Korack the 12th Barabarian such glorious victory's against the imagined Spider Lord Loth's Drider's in "Q1 Queen of the Demonweb" in his best-friends wood panelled santuary so many moons ago. Perhaps it will again bring luck tonight and get him some victorious putang. Oh sweet nectar yet untasted!

(HAHAHAHAHA!)

Once there they all gather nervously watching each other, drinking cheap beer (2.50!) playing video games. and when they get drunk enought they fucking rock out. I hear the best version of "Fake Plastic Trees" in my life at geek beer, it was awesome. Some of the those geek girls can really belt it.

ok I'm done I got shit to do.


(please turn this one up...)

Today's Song of the Day is "White Unicorn" by Wolfmother off their 2006 album "Wolfmother."

Crazy Fact: No these guy aren't Sabbath these guys aren't even from the 70s these guy started in 2000. I think this is the band Dennis should have formed. I can totally see you writing, singing and recording this all with ectatic joy.

njoy

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now there's a good tune.

JR

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdLIY9syiPo

Mad'Nis said...

Yeah, well my band existed 16 years before this band. So I reckon it's all about some whacky timing, and we should all just enjoy what we got. ;-)

Mad'Nis said...

I was going to make disparaging comments about your classmates when I realised they may indeed read this blog.

So, ahm, get some exercise and sport there people!