Friday, October 21, 2005

goofing off

I don't want to work anymore so I'll send a song. I don't think I have anything to say. I'm drinking a beer and trying not to do my most assignment for software development (programming in C.) So far I'm doing a pretty good job.

The fucking mice are driving me crazy. There must be a thousand up there. They are stupid too. and the live in the stove. every time I catch one I see them (which isn't hard) they run into the stove. GROSS. I'm worried about turning it on I don't want to hear squeals and smell burnt hair. eww.


Today's Song of the Day is "Troy" by Sinéad O'Connor off her 1987 debut album "The Lion And The Cobra."

Crazy Fact: She was booed off stage at a Bob Dylan tribute concert at New York's Madison Square Garden because two weeks before she ended her performance on Saturday Night Live by ripping up a photo of Pope John Paul II.

njoy

1 comment:

Mad'Nis said...

Ah, great to hear that song again. I really wonder how it was composed... somehow now that I listen to it, I only hear a horde of producers. Still, she's raw, baby, raw.

Mice? hm.

iadnwjua!